Monday, April 15, 2013

Presentations on April 11th

The first group to present was “Nonfiction Matters.”  this group did a great job I really liked how they focused solely on writing a story in the beginning. This allowed for students to actually think about what they were writing. Then they had the groups draw their story that they came up with. This allowed for students to be creative and work together. This activity incorporates a lot of different learning styles which is great for the students. They can show their strengths and learn new things from other students. I did feel that this group spent a lot of time on talking about the book and was a little dry but then we did the activity and it was fun and got everyone on the same page. I presented in the second presentation and feel we were a little unprepared but I feel the activity really worked well and it seemed like everyone had a good time. We brainstormed many ideas but we felt that if students got together in groups and got to create a story then act it out that it would really get everyone involved. We were hoping the stories would be fun and entertaining and they defiantly were. Overall I feel that a group did a great job on our presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment